Saturday, July 9, 2011

River Island Summer Sale.

Heya :) So as we are well into Summer. Well if your living in Ireland like me it doesn't seem that way will all that rain and thunder. Anywho, so last Thursday River Island's summer kicked off. I think River Islands Summer Sale was the most talked about sale in a long time. It was trending all day on Twitter in the UK & Ireland. So as I'm a recessionista I like to find some bargains, so off I went in for a look. I was lucky to find some goodies as I heard people were queuing outside the store since 5.30am the morning of the sale! Crazy if you ask me but sure what harm.

So here's what I bought:

Cute black Summer Dress With Orange and Blue
Detail Across The Bust. It Also Comes With Detachable Straps.
This was reduced from €33.50 to €12.00.

                                                  Green "Silk" Scarf With Floral Detail.
This Was Reduced From €17.50 to €6.00
I Love Scarves, I Have SO Many.
I Can't Wait To Wear This With Something Dressy Or Casual.


                                  Ok I Know Were In The Middle Of Summer But I Also 
                           Love Cute Hats For The Winter. I Also Have LOADS Beanie Hats.                            I Nearly Always Wear One In The Winter. 
        My Friends Always Tease Me For Buying Crazy Hats, But Meh I Love Them And They Keep Me Warm.That's What You Want In The Winter Right? The Colours In This One Caught My Attention And The Cute Pom Pom On The Top! This Was Reduced From €23.50 To €6.00, So I Couldn't Leave It Behind!


                  Set Of Silver Bracelets. What Got My Attention With These Bracelets Was The                     Hamsa Charm. I Love Them. These Were Reduced From €17.50 T0 €6.00.                                                             

Brown Leopard Print Espadrille Wedges With Wrap Around Detail.
As I'm A HUGE Leopard Print Lover, Ive Had My Eye On These Leopard Print Wedges Since The Start Of Summer.
And Kept Meaning To Go In And Buy Them. 
But Anyany I Was Lucky To Find A Pair In My Size And Them Being On Sale.
These Were €40.00 Reduced To Only €12.00! Bargain! ^_^


So that's what I bought in the River Island sale.  I was very happy with my purchases!
Did you find anything nice in the RI sale? Let me know. :)


Chat soon.
Love, love...
Nadia x

No comments:

Post a Comment