Thursday, July 7, 2011

ReflectoCollar's.

Heya :) So as I've said before my blog is not for just make up, beauty and fashion. It is for also everyday life. And part of my everyday life is my dog Harley, who is my baby.
Like most dogs Harley is VERY hyper and can disappear from my sight within seconds. So I always like to keep him safe and well from the country roads he sometimes does be on.
A very good friend of mine suggested that I get him a high visibility ReflectoCollar.
With Harley's safety one of my main priorities I jumped at the chance.

Description

"Our entire catalogue is made with Pet and Human safety in mind. Our high Visibility Reflectable Collars provide better visibility for your Dog while out and about Day and Night. This in turn offers motorists an opportunity to easily slow down, identifying you and your Dog while walking. Reflectocollars are available in a range of different sizes for all types of Dogs". 

The ReflectoCollars come in a range of colours, widths and lengths in either a D Ring or O Ring  type collar. They are 100% waterproof , odour free and lightweight. Not only do ReflectoCollars keep your dog safe but they are also stylish. :) They range from €12 and ReflectoLeads are also available to buy from their webstore
and all good retailers around Ireland. They also ship worldwide but postage and packaging may vary from each country. 



Neon Green, D Ring ReflectoCollar.
Harley modeling his new ReflectoCollar which he loves!
For all you pet lover's like me, I hope you found this update useful. :)

Chat soon.
Love, love...
Nadia x



No comments:

Post a Comment