Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Compact Mirrors By Model Mirror


Heya :) So here's another of my updates I was suppose to do over the Christmas but I didn't get a chance to. It's a review on the Compact Mirror by Model Mirror. I seen a review about this on Make Up By Nadia not me, another Nadia. :P And her blog can be seen here. As soon as I read Nadia's review, I though "ooh I must get one of them" and I did. :) 

"Compact mirrors are essential for any girl's handbag. They're perfect for touching up your makeup when away from home and they'll help you keep your polished look all day long.

But what happens when you're in a darker location? Maybe it's a poorly lit powder room or a dark club - or maybe you're out camping at a festival with no electricity at all. In situations like this, even the most hardcore fashionistas might put their compact mirrors away and keep their fingers crossed that their makeup remains unblemished.

But at Les Tai Tai, we're no longer concerned about the dark. Our fabulous Model Mirror compact mirrors feature eight battery-powered LEDs, which emit a bright light similar to a backstage makeup mirror. Simply turn on the power with the push of a button and you can enjoy the luxury of a lighted compact mirror wherever you are".


The mirrors come in a selection of styles and colours cost between £18 - £22. 
They can be bought on www.lestaitai.com or www.chicaboutiqueonline.com

I bought mine on Chica Boutique

From what I know they have sold out on Chica Boutique. I bought the Hippy Skull II and it cost me €28, and postage was under €5. Lil pricey but I love it and find it great for when applying make up or just doing a touch up. 

I had a little mix up with my order but the staff from Chica Boutique were very help full and sorted out my order straight away and it was delivered to me the next day. But onto my actual review. The skull on front of the mirror is the original Hippy Skull design but now in shiny gold foil. As the description says it has 8 mini battery operated glamorous LED lights around the mirror for a more accurate application, that switch on with the touch of a button. It is also sleek, stylish and can you can just pop it into your purse or clutch on a night out. Each mirror comes with a replaceable 23A 12V battery that should normally last around 6 months, gift box and a velvet pouch/cleaning cloth to prevent the plastic from scratching.

Here is the one I bought....

The Hippy Skull II
The Front....

 Inside...


Back...


 
So overall I would definitely recommend this mirror, I think its great and I've been using it since I got in it the post. So happy days! :) Hope you liked this update/review? Feel free to leave comments or feedback. Thanks! :)

Chat soon,
-Nadia x

No comments:

Post a Comment