Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

Heya :) So as promised, here's another update. As some of ye may already know I live in Ireland, in a little town in the midlands called Athlone.
Today is Wednesday and it's our third day of bad snow and frost. I know people that maybe reading this outside of Ireland might be thinking,"What's the big deal?, It's only snow".  But here in Ireland, the tiny-est bit of snow and the whole country shuts down. Saying that where I live the snow is really bad and I can't even leave my house. Therefore I can safely say cabin fever has well and truly set in :( It was fun Monday to wake up to a winter wonderland but after a few hours the novelty wore off.

Needless to say, Harley my dog LOVES it. If he's not rolling around in it, jumping in it or eating it, he's just sitting in it happy out. (Little weird dog).  But anyway here are some pictures I took of the snow in my area.


 



 


It is pretty to look out at, but I'm getting kinda bored of it now and I can't go anywhere because of it and the roads being so bad. Hopefully tomorrow they'll be alot better and I'll be able to venture into town. :) 

-Nadia x

No comments:

Post a Comment