Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Wish list 2010

Heya :) Hope ye all are keeping well. Here's just a few ideas on my Christmas Wish list.
Just because I'm posting this it doesn't mean I'm getting everything on it. After all it's just a Wish List. Ok so lets get started!

MAC - A Tartin Tale Winter Collection. 
5 Warm Thrillseekers Pigments / Glitter.
MAC - A Tartin Tale Winter Collection.
5 Cool Thrillseekers Pigments / Glitter.




The Tattoo Chronicles by Kat Von D.

Galaxy Selection Box.
Yummers ^_^ 

The Beauty and the Beast Diamond Edition DVD + Blu Ray.
Yankee Candles.
They are expensive but burn for hours and smell amazing!




Love, Peace & Juicy Couture Perfume.




The Beano 2011 Annual.
I get this every year since I was little, it's tradition.
My Brother and I fight every Christmas morning over what annuals we get.
I ALWAYS get The Beano and he gets The Dandy.


Professional Make-Up Directors Chair.
Thanks for checking out my blog.
Chat soon and keep warm! :)
-Nadia x
 



No comments:

Post a Comment