Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wonder Woman Collection

Hey again :) So onto another update. I still have quiet abit to talk about! As we all know were finally into March which means the WONDER WOMAN COLLECTION is now available in Ireland! ^_^ This makes me very happy! 
While I was in Dublin last week, I called into MAC in Brown Thomas to have a look and pick up some pieces of the collection. I would of liking to have bought more but lack of funds stopped me. But I did pick up 2 lip glasses and a lipstick!

The shades I bought are:
Lipstick- Shade: Spitfire - Bright creamy magenta (satin) (limited edition). €19.00

Lipglass- Shade: Emancipation - Pale neutral pink (limited edition). €21.50

Lipglass- Shade: Athena’s Kiss - Bright blue fuchsia (limited edition). €21.50




Swatch, without flash.

Same as above, with flash.





The lipglasses are abit more expensive in this collection because they are larger than the regular ones. I prefer these sized ones because not only do you get more product but the brushes/applicator is better. 
I love what I bought, the colours are so fresh and summery. That can be used both for day and night looks. I think I may have to take another trip to Dublin to buy more. Id like to get another lipstick in Marquis d’ and a powder blush duo in Mighty Aphrodite.
I'm such a make up junkie I know! But I love it! :D
While I was in MAC I also picked up a black eye kohl pencil €17.50 and some prep + prime, transparent finishing powder...
"A silky finishing powder that provides an invisible way to set makeup. Reduces shine while optically minimizing the look of pores, lines, imperfections. Available in one universal colour that suits all shades. Wear over makeup or on bare, moisturized skin." €24.50.

The goodies I bought! :)

Ive been using the prep + prime since I bought it and I love it. I cant fault it at all. I love the soft, matt finish it leaves on my skin. So that's it for now. 

Chat soon, 
Nadia. x

No comments:

Post a Comment