Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm back... with like's and dislike's.

Heya! :) So sorry for my lack of updates the last few weeks, well months... Life got a bit hectic and blogging was the last thing on my mind! But now I’m back up and running again and ready to rock once again! :D
Hope you all are keeping well. For those of you who may have been doing exams, I hope they went well. And for those if you who weren’t. Well lucky for you! :P 

Here are some of my likes and dislikes from the last few weeks. :)


          Likes: :D
  • The long stretches in the evenings!
  • My morning walks with Harley. - Were on a mission to get fit!
  • Vision boards. - I had read about these before when I read “The Secret ” by Rhonda Byrne and was interested in finding out more about them. So my Aunt gave me a lend of a book of her’s called, “The Vision Board -The secret to an extraordinary life” by Joyce Schwarz. Since then I have made my own vision board.  I’ll talk about these more in another update.
  • Garnier Body Lotion.- I was sent this to try out from the lovely people at Cosmo magazine. I couldn’t fault it, and I’m not saying that because it was sent to me. Id give my honest feedback. Anywho it’s the Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Ultra-Softening Lotion with L-Bifidus (a re-enforcement that helps lock in moisture and helps the skin continue to be a protective barrier). It  is a nourishing Shea Butter. I love everything about it. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth, moisturized and smelling yummy! ^_^
  • Yankee Candles. - My love for these just grows and grows! I always try to have at least one in the main rooms of my house. The Yankee Candle shop in St. Stephen’s Green usually has good offers on. I got 2 big jars in Clean Cotton and Cherry Blossom for €22. It was buy one get one free! Happy days! 
  • The Disney Store. - Ireland FINALLY has a Disney Store! And boy was I like a kid on Christmas morning when I went to see it. It is amazing! Expensive, but amazing! I treated myself and picked up a huge Minnie Mouse mug, a Pirates of the Caribbean Shopping bag and beach / bath towel. Oh for those of you wondering where it is in Dublin. It’s where the Laura Ashley store use to be on Grafton Street. 
  • Positive Affirmations. - Well this one isn’t rocket science. No point in being a Debbie Downer. Be happy!
  • Simple Cleansing Wipes. - I picked these up one day in Boots when they had a 3 for 2 on all Simple products. The ones I bought were Simple Radiance Brightening Cleaning Wipes in Mango goodness. I know bit of a mouthful. What I like about them is that they are great for removing make up, especially heavy eye make up. They do leave your skin feeling clean, fresh, moisturized and they do actually brighten up your skin. Defo a must for the handbag for you ladies hitting the festivals this Summer!
  • Sedona Lace Blusher Palette. -  I’ll talk about this more in another update.
  • MAC Lipstick in Cherish. - I could bang on all day talking about how much I love MAC lipstick. How good they smell, the texture on your lips, how long it lasts. But I'm not going to! Cherish is a satin, soft muted peachy beige which can be worn with day or night time looks. 
  • Lady Gaga’s New Album.- Born This Way. One word…. AMAZING!

          Dislikes :
  • This so called Irish Summer!- I mean REALLY?! Waking up to a “nice sunny day” and BAM! A few minutes later it’s lashing out of the heavens. Come on Mother Nature give us a break and give us some sunshine and heat.
  • Having my kitchen clean and tidy and Harley walking in messing it up. 
  • LACK OF FUNDS. - No mon, no fun. Simple as.
  • People cancelling plans last minute. - It grinds my gears. Genuine excuses are accepted but not pissy ones. 
  • Athlone town. - My home town. Nice town and all that but nothing fun to do that doesn’t involve spending a lot of money or drinking. BORING!
  • Girls who go after Guys who are already in a relationship. - You wouldn’t like it done to you so have some RESPECT.

What are you current likes and dislikes? :)
So that’s it really I think I've ranted and raved enough there. :P I pinky promise I’ll update more often. Blogger has been abit of  pain recently and won’t let me update. But I've plenty of more goodies to talk about. :) Until then. 
Take care and chat soon!


-Nadia x

No comments:

Post a Comment