Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's finally Autumn!



Heya everyone, hope you all are keeping well :) I haven't posted an update is abit so will do so now. As you have all noticed a change in the weather, it is finally Autumn! My favourite time of year. I love this time of year for many reasons, the weather gets alot cooler but still sunny, the leaves are changing colour / falling, it's time to dig out the knitwear, chunky tights and leather boots. But most of all Hallowe'en :D



I'm just going to post some nice pictures of this season that I've found online or have taken myself. If you'd like to use any of the pictures Ive taken, I don't mind at all but please ask before you take them.  :)



This picture was taken by me in Central Park, NYC 2008.
I was just getting use to using my new camera :)



Cute little squirrel playing around on the trees.
This picture was taken by me in Central Park, NYC 2008.



Crunching through the leaves in Central Park in my new Nolan's :)



I liked the colours of this bird so I just took a picture of it.
I don't know much about birds so I don't know what kind of bird it is even.
If anyone knows, let me know.



Change of colour in Sycamore leaves throughout the seasons.







This picture was taken by me at the John Lennon Memorial in the Strawberry Fields in Central Park, NYC 2008

"The monument is a circular mosaic of black and white marble tiles and in the center is the title of John Lennon's song, "Imagine". It is flat and you can walk over it but everyone walks around it because there are daily arrangements of flowers from visitors and endearing fans. It was created in John Lennon's memory by Yoko Ono."

So that's enough for now, next up is autumn/winter make-up trends 2010. :)
-Nadia x

No comments:

Post a Comment