Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm Back!

Heya :) So I’ve been neglecting my blog lately, things have been busy but I'm going to get back on track now! I traveled a good bit back and forth to Dublin during the last month. My brother Tony threw a Super bowl Party as our team the Pittsburgh Steelers were playing. Only to get bet by the Green Bay Packers. Oh well! >:| I'll still wear my jersey with pride. :D
Even though the Steelers lost, we all had such a fun night and got to hang out with old and new friends.  (Hiiii Bronagh! x).

Then My Chemical Romance were back in town on February 16th and played a great show in the 02 Dublin. It was so good to see them again after a couple of years. They played a lot of stuff from there new album "Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys". And some really old stuff from "I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love". It was a class gig and I got to catch up with some close friends, which is always fun. :)


Mikey Way, My Chemical Romance. 
Picture taken my me. Not a great one, because I didn't fancy being in the Pitt.

RAG Week was upon us again in the A.I.T. I haven’t been out for rag week since I was a student here in town so I decided to head out one of the nights with the girlie's.
We went out on the Tuesday night as The Rubberbandits were playing in Karma Nightclub. It was a really fun night but wasn’t organized too well, sorry Karma! I'm not sure the exact amount the A.I.T. made but I know it was a great amount. 

 The Rubberbandits.
Picture taken by me.

Then my next gig was Bruno Mars, on March 9th. Bruno (real name, Peter Hernandez) played a sold out show in the Olympia Theater, Dublin. It was such a class gig. I personally love gigs in the Olympia, even though it is a fairly big venue the gigs there are intimate which gives the artist a chance to kind of interact properly with fans and the likes. Bruno plays with a 5 piece band, The Hooligans, Who were amazing.The day after the gig I was extremely lucky to receive a signed copy of "Doo-Wops & Hooligans" in the post from my brother. Happy days! ^_^

 Bruno Mars.
All pictures taken by me.

So while I was in Dublin I called into MAC in Brown Thomas to pick up some of the amazing Wonder Woman Collection. I’ll talk more about that in my next update.

As always, thank you for reading, feel free to follow my blog, leave comments, feedback, etc.

Chat soon,
Nadia. x

No comments:

Post a Comment